Sunday, February 27, 2011

Super Junior's Super Show 3 Manila 2011



Super Junior
Super Show 3 Manila
Araneta Coliseum
February 26, 2011

Two weeks before the Super Show 3, Ate was soooo preoccupied with her Fan Projects volunteer works. She even brought home stuff to do (cut and paint the word WE, MISS, and Violin) for Han Geng and Henry projects. Along with Ate, my mom, our housemaid and I are also helping to finish it all.

February 25, I was hoping to we will go to the airport to see the boys' arrival but we didn't push through. Ate needs to go to Super Junior Fiesta early and I don't want to go to the airport alone. So, I just went all the way to Quiapo (Sony cameras there are way cheaper than malls, 30-40% off) with Dai to buy a digicam -- just a day before the concert. I was fickle minded before if I am going to buy or not. Our Casio Exilim is no good with zoom, that I learned from Jang Geun Suk's Fan Meet in Singapore last 2010. But with NOT much thinking and just out of the thought that I need to document this concert, I finally abruptly decided to buy Sony Cybershot HX5V with 10x zoom! This ought to take good shots in the concert! [It actually did take good shots and videos! I bought 8gb memory card to be ready and make sure I have enough space. I did have enough memory. But I didn't have enough battery! Arrrrrrggghhhh! Should have really bought a spare!]

February 26, Concert Day!!!
Upper Box A Sides, 305 Row B, Seat 12
The feeling is surreal. I can't believe SS3 is finally happening in front of me! A little past 7pm, the show started with Sorry, Sorry (I think) and ended with Wonder Boy at past 10pm, that's a 3-hour show dearies. All I can say is that the show is SUPER and every centavo I paid for the ticket was worth it!









Super Show 3 Photos

Ahhhh Hee Chul's face is stamped in my mind! He's just so adorable, ang lakas ng dating at ang gwapo (at ang pretty pa)! Simpleng mga actions pero ang appeal talaga! My gulay! Nakakamatay ang kindat! Haha! Dong Hae is also uber lakas sa dating! Ever since SS2, I liked his hair tied up, and now even if his hair is not up, OMG!!! Yesung is sooooo cute! <3 So bad that he rarely goes in our side, but at least I got a good sight of him for some time but I never had a chance to take a good picture of him! I really cannot choose among Yesung, Dong Hae and Hee Chul. So all three of them are my biases. :) Sometimes, I also want to include Lee Teuk in my list. Haha! You really won't scrap anyone in them. Ate is correct, ALL of them have a distinct personality you would love!

Here are some of my fan cams :)







1 comment:

  1. Sweet naman ni Mama mo, supportive sa fan project. ^_^Y

    ReplyDelete