Monday, July 4, 2011

Dropping My Size by Two Notches

There are two things that happens during the month of July. It rains with water and it rains with SALE!!! Mid-year sales! Even if I don't want to spend much money due to my impending trip to Cebu, I dragged myself to Makati and readied myself to scout for a good haul of bargains. To add, I somehow need new sets of clothes because some of my tops and bottoms don't fit well already.

I went to Forever 21, my favorite store, to look for a shorts for my Cebu trip. I got a nice pair but they aren't on sale, but since I love it much, I still got it. And to my surprise, I am already a size 14 from size 18! Ahhhh it feels soooo good. I also tried a size 12 in Marks and Spencers and I only need *this much* to zip it! Haha! Aja, Aja!!! And to bring more happiness, I got the boyfriends blazer I've been wanting to buy since its release at Bayo! I thought no size will fit me because I saw the Medium size before and looks like its too small so I didn't attempt to ask for Large anymore. Luckily, a Large size was on the rack, so I tried it, and to my utter disbelief, it fits!!! Ahhh I literally felt like I was in heaven. Haha!

To finish my shopping, I also bought a pretty pair of floral sandals.. :) Ahh I still want to buy more but I have to limit myself. Next time.. :)

I'll work my way till I get size 12, then size 10, then size 8. Haha! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment