Monday, March 15, 2010

Jang Geun Suk Singapore Fan Meet



Jang Geun Suk Singapore Fan Meet
April 24, 2010
Rock Auditorium
 

Wow! I really can't believe that we're actually going to Singapore to attend the Fan Meeting. Never in my life that I went this far in fangirling. JGS really has a special place in my heart as he is sooooooooooo adorable. I wasn't really planning to go to the SG FM, I was just dreaming then. But when I saw his FM in Taiwan and saw how he appreciated and valued his fans there, I said to myself, "I have to be in the SG FM!" I really cannot wait his Philippines FM any longer since I am not sure if he's really including Philippines in his Asian Tour.

Now, the dilemma. There was no announcement yet from the producers about the online ticketing for overseas fans. So, how am I suppose to obtain that ticket?! Thank God, Ate has friends working in SG, and really asked her to ask her friends to queue up for us. Thank God Ico (Ate's friend) was so good to be bothered by us. And come March 13, 2010, the ticket launching, Ico was able to buy us the free seating tickets (SGD 168). Wohhooooo! I'll be seeing Jang Geun Suk in more than a month from now! Whoooooowww! Can't wait!

P.S. There was an online ticketing by the way which they announced less than a week before the Ticket Launch. Though I'd rather pursue Ico queueing there since it's safer than waiting for DatzEntertainment's confirmation (They rarely reply so I was afraid my booking will not be acknowledged at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment