Sunday, February 28, 2010

GuenSukPH First Pinoy EELS Gathering


Weeeeee... It was my first time to attend such gatherings (Back in my F4 days, we only attend their concerts). It was nice to be with my fellow Jang Geun Suk fans despite my Ate and I's shyness. Haha! Hopefully, in the next meeting we'll be able to participate in the games prepared and really show how we love JGS.

GuenSukPH First Pinoy EELS Gathering

http://geunsukph.com
February 27, 2010
Joo Sarang Noraebang
Don Pedro St., Makati City (aka Korean Town)

I. Presentation of GeunSukPH Staff
II. Fun Games (Drawing Game, JGS Trivia Quiz, Hep Hep Hooray, Survey Monkey, Pinoy Henyo)
*Price for Pinoy Henyo was FT Island Showtime Passes
III. Roll Call on kPop fandoms
IV. Picture Taking

Prizes we brought home
: DVD copies of Baby and Me and The Case of Itaewon Murder. Since Bryan (Admin of GeunSukPH) is trying to give out all the prizes and Ate and I were really not joining in the games (we're that shy), he just gave out these DVDs for nothing. Hehe. Thanks Bryan! :)

Here's our ticket for the fan gathering and our button pin freebie :)


 
It was really overwhelming seeing die-hard fans of JGS (not only him but other Hallyu stars as well). I then realized that I'm not that of a fan at all that I don't even know JGS character names in some (actually most) of his movies and dramas. What's fresh in my memory is only Hwang Tae Kyung. Hmmm I have to do some JGS Marathon to refresh my memory. Note to self: keep in mind his character names.

We heard some news as well on YB's showing here in Philippines. Hopefully, GeunSukPH can pull a screening for us Sukkie fans. Aja aja to GeunSukPH, hope to have more fan gatherings again sometime soon! :) Oh by the way, GeunSukPH is already an official fan club recognized by ABS-CBN and recognized  by Soompi as well. Good Job guys! Keep it Up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment