Saturday, February 13, 2010

You're Beautiful (Minami Shineyo)





You're Beautiful a.k.a He's Handsome / You're Handsome
October - November 2009

Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung
Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam / Go Mi Nyu
Lee Hong Ki as Jeremy
Jung Yong Hwa as Kang Shin Woo

It's been days already since I wanted to write a blog about "You're Beautiful". But I can't seem to start because I just can't stop singing A.N.Jell's songs endlessly and stare and drool at Jang Geun Suk's uber cute face..

You're Beautiful is the most recent romantic comedy drama of Jang Geun Suk (Hwang Tae Kyung), portraying as the leader of A.N.Jell band. The drama is all about getting the backstage access in a pop idol group, A.N.Jell, how idols live their life outside of the limelight. For the synopsis, you can just read it here.

I don't know but the cold hearted-stiff-guy showing a soft-spot and random comedic acts really sells to me. Cliché already, right? But I just can't get enough of it! Hwang Tae Kyung is just oohhhh so lovable and really pairs up well with Go Mi Nam! Super Kilig! I have no more words to describe it, it would be best if you, yourself, watch it! I know it will melt your hearts out. Enjoy! ;)

Note: Jang Geun Suk's adorable face etched in my heart and mind ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment