Tuesday, June 28, 2011

July: My Birthday Month

Q: What could be the worst thing that can happen on your birthday month?
A: To be on a strict diet during your birthday month.

Gah. It has been really my problem recently on how I can celebrate my birthday while on a diet. Moreover, its my 25th birthday and I've already decided ages ago that I will not let it pass without celebrating it. I am celebrating it per group so that means more Cheat Days. O_o

On the day of my birthday, I planned a trip in Cebu. Just to experience celebrating my birthday in a place I am not familiar with and having only one friend with me at that time -- a semi-adventure if I may call it. Something different for my quarter life. And since this is somehow a vacation, food tripping is a must. What is Cebu without tasting its famous roasted suckling pig? or eating at Larsians? or trying their SuTuKil?

After Cebu, I will treat my family in an eat-all-you can lunch at Cafe d' Asie, Bellevue (I got a good deal at Ensogo last March). Then, a couple more celebrations with my friends. A big G-O-O-D-L-U-C-K to me!

Buti na lang, Laarni is preparing me for this battle. We're back in Phase 1 this week. I am also trying to exercise everyday, doing Hip Hop Abs as well. We'll be doing yoga at Barre3 as well for two days (excited on this one!).
I will still do my very very very best to not abuse eating during these times because I know I will be at the losing end here. And surely, babawi ako after all those eating are done. :)

Diet Update: After 11 weeks, I have lost 30 lbs already.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment