Monday, June 6, 2011

Two Months and Counting

It's been eight weeks already and I am still in this La Chrono Geno Nutrition diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G I haven't given up yet. Haha! Most people have been asking me, "How am I feeling?". Hmmmm.. I would say I feel sad yet happy. Sad because I haven't been eating much the foods I like at any amount and time I want. Happy, or better yet, exhilarated because I am uber satisfied with the results. :) The weight lost is one thing but most importantly it taught me a lifestyle of wellness. Something I wouldn't get in quick diet fixes.

There's a way in La Chrono Geno Nutrition to make my weight lost faster, apply Phase 1 and Phase 2 alternately for two weeks each. And I am currently doing it because I want to lose more come my birthday on July. :)

To give an update, I already lost a total of 24 lbs, 4 inches less in my waist, 3.5 inches off my hips, and minus 3 inches in my thigh. Happy! :) All for two months. I've been receiving good feedbacks as well and that makes me work even harder and dedicate myself more to the path of wellness.

When my Ate and I rode the tricycle, she told me, "Aba, pumapayat ka na ata ah. Di na tayo ganon kasikip." Hahaha!

Best of all so far, I got free shirt (not tee type shirt, just the traditional tshirt) when we went to 2ne1 concert. And I have no choice as to what size they will give me. Apparently, they gave me a MEDIUM! Surprisingly, it fits! It was a bit fitted talaga pero pwede na rin. I guess the sizing of the shirt is relatively bigger than the usual, but still, its a Medium! Haha!

And I better get my cash and plastic cards ready cause I can feel my pants getting loose! Yay, yay, yay! This will be one of the most exciting part of losing weight, I get a change of wardrobe! Haha..

10 comments:

  1. saan ito yung La Chrono Geno Nutrition diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does it work? Is it hard to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) you can check this website for more information:
    http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph

    It is a blood type diet and based on timing as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. may i ask if there are side effects? i work and study at the same time. i wonder if it will affect my momentum and energy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not experience any side effects so I am sure doing the diet will not affect your daily routine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. here is dr. chauchard's weight loss program. just click on the link and get your free diet profile. :) http://www.belletoday.com.ph/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! May I know how much you originally weigh and how much you weigh now? :) I am interested with this diet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! your blogs are inspiring :) Sana you can share photos too! :) I'm close to getting into this program :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! your blogs are inspiring :) Sana you can share photos too! :) I'm close to getting into this program :)

    ReplyDelete