Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jang Keun Suk in Singapore: JKS Autograph Signing Event

Jang Keun Suk Autograph Signing Event
April 23, 2010
Garden Plaza, IMM Mall





We arrived at IMM Mall around 3pm. There were already a lot of Eels queuing and waiting for the Fan Signing. I am so happy since the venue is an open space so we will get to see the whole action. We met Clara, a fellow Filipino Eel, there. She was already sitting in front, around 4-5 rows behind the front row of the non-VIP section.

While waiting for the event to start, there were Jang Keun Suk FM merchandise sold in the entrance of Garden Plaza. Of course, we bought JKS stuffs as possibly we can (without being impulsive). I bought a JKS Cheering Set (inclusive of cheering towel, 3 button pins, and light stick), Photo Cards, and a Janggeo Paper Bag, worth SGD 55 for all items. Ate bought a unique flash drive (which we don't know how to use until now!) with JKS printed on it worth SGD 70.


Jang Keun Suk Singapore Fan Meet Merchandise


Anyhoo, before we bought all these, we happen to see a sophisticated woman roaming around the JKS merchandise table. And I remembered her as.... Jang Keun Suk's omoni!!! Thanks to Soompi where I saw a picture of her. I really don't know what to do when I saw her. I would like to have a picture with her but I don't have the courage to just barge in and invade her privacy. I was thinking that the fans might crowd her when they realize its JKS' mom. Until I realized, heck, I went this far from Philippines and this is only a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a picture with JKS' mom (at least his mom) so I have to go and ask! But... she already left for the escalator. *sigh* Our paths crossed twice and for those two brief moments she was always smiling and really looks very nice.

Let's go on with the Fan Signing event. It was already several minutes past 5pm and JKS isn't coming out yet. Worst of all, heavy rain poured breaking the lines!  Hmmmp. The venue was covered but not entirely, so those fans outside the roof are crampping us, those inside the shed. My view should have been nice but thanks to the rain! >.< Weren't able to get good pictures tuloy. O_o

At last around 5:30-5:45pm, I think, JKS arrived and the crowd went wild (including us)! OMG! He's really so handsome! Complexion is really white and his skin looks so smooth and soft. He has some gestures which are really girly but my Ate said, it's kinda normal to Korean guys. I second the motion. But that makes him look more classy and cute! Anyway, there was a small interview done, then he went on to the Fan Sign. He was trying his best to speak in English, thankfully. Apparently, it was kind of hard for me to understand because of the loud rain and the cheering of fans plus the diction. I captured some good parts, though. Haha! Such as, "Kiss my ass!" Haha.. He said that jokingly to the gay-ish host that said something pervert. There were only 100 fans who got the VIP tickets and were allowed to have an authograph of JKS, the lucky, lucky, lucky people! The whole event lasted for about an hour or so with subdued rain showers.

2 comments:

  1. a-huh.. di halata noh? haha! Yung totoong event nasa Suntec eh, di ko pa nagagawan ng blog. Natatamad ako >.<

    ReplyDelete