Sunday, August 1, 2010

Annyeong! Let's Learn Korean Part 2

I blogged about shortlisting two institutions offering Korean Classes last time. Apparently, I found another school to attend to since my schedule did not synced with those two schools.

Anyhoo, if everything goes well with my soon-to-be classmates, I'd be starting my Korean classes this August 7, at KLC (Korean Language Culture) Traning Center. Yay! Finally, starting to accomplish one of my goals. Aja aja! Fighting ~

KLC Traning Center, according to my research, is also recognized for teaching Korean. I am not sure but I think KLC is the one handling the Korean course in UP Diliman or at least they are related to UP-D somehow.  One of their instructors is a UP-D professor pala. Tuition fee is also very cheap considering the number of class hours relative to the other schools I considered before.

Fee: PhP 7,000
Schedule: starting August 7, 2010. every Saturday and Sunday at 8am - 1pm
Course Inclusions:
  • 70 Hours session
  • Textbook
  • Audio CD
  • Certificate of Completion

KLC (Korean Language Culture) Traning Center
Unit 904, Parc House II, 21 EDSA Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City
882-1602

Note: Here's a helpful site for those who want to learn the language: http://hanguladay.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your classes! It's going to be a great help if you're planning a trip to South Korea. Ajah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-huh. It will be REALLY of GREAT help since I'll be most likely to travel alone. Bumack-out na ang travel buddy ko. haha!

    ReplyDelete